These items were confiscated by the TSA:
a knife wrapped in foil, a razor blade
inside a shoe and the teddy bear cheese knife.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has a blog.
Three knives were found hidden
inside brushes and combs.
In one post, they mentioned the various items found concealed inside carry-on bags:
- A cheese knife was discovered inside a teddy bear at Minneapolis St. Paul (MSP).
- A razorblade was discovered concealed in a shoe at Seattle (SEA).
- A dagger concealed in a hairbrush was discovered at Rapid City (RAP).
- And yet another brush dagger… A dagger concealed in a hairbrush was discovered at Omaha (OMA).
- A comb dagger was discovered at Baltimore (BWI).
- A pocketknife was discovered wrapped in aluminum foil and taped to the bottom of a bag at Houston (HOU).
TSA Week in Review: Firearm Found Concealed in Lining of Carry-on Bag at Phoenix , TSA Blog>>