|The iArm forerm mount accessory|
(available as box only)
iArm at Prank Pack>>
|New iPad screen wallpaper for your friends|
Comedian Dom Joly gets a call
|The iPad icade plays classic video game titles|
True things about the future iPad
- Will be powered by solar panels.
- Will include a TiVO-esque personal video recorder.
- A built-in high-definition TV tuner.
- A fingerprint reader for security.
- Thumb-driven mouse gestures.
- Wireless internet through Verizon and AT&T.
- A custom version of the cheesy, decidedly low-rez Facebook game Farmville in which you shook the tablet to plant seeds and tilt it to "spread water around."
- Facial recognition.
- Wireless electric charging.
Or maybe not. See Gawker‘s article: Collage of Shame: Media Who Took Obvious iPad Prank Seriously>>