Was it a cheater's paradise for them?
Five married women deceived their husbands and slept with other men. From an article in Woman's Day magazine:
1) “From the day I married my husband, I knew it was a mistake... He was abusive, controlling and expected me to quit my job to make a home for him." One year into her marriage, she strayed, then she divorced her husband. She's now married and happy.Read more details: Why I Cheated on My Husband. Learn why these five women were unfaithful—and what you can learn from their experiences, Woman's Day>>
2) She didn't want kids, and he did: "We started fighting a lot, and I resented him for resenting me and we were just constantly hurting each other... One night I caught him trying to slip off the condom and that was pretty much the end of our sex life." She had an affair and was caught. She and her husband reconciled.
3) "My husband was a good man, but I was bored inside and out... In our community, I always felt like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole." She met an Australian man in an elevator, visited him, fell in love, and moved to be with him, leaving her husband and two children.
4) "Gary was totally consumed and exhausted by his work - there was nothing left for me... I was totally committed to my family and gave it my all, but knew in my heart that I certainly did not want this for rest of my life." She met a guy she knew, ended her marriage in a few weeks, and married him two years later. Then less than a month later, her guy died.
5) Her husband cheated on her first. "I was very angry, but I was also very hurt, because I felt like I wasn't enough for him... I cheated on him - mostly for revenge, but in retrospect it was also because I wanted validation. I wanted to know that I was still desirable to other men." The couple separated, but eventually went to counseling and saved their marriage.
- LesbianFunWorld Lesbian Books - Pulp Novels >>