What is this?

What is this?
It’s something you could see in your home.

This was created by Kredema Design, and it’s the pattern part of something that can pop out of your wall.

They call it "Off the Wall".

What is this?
It’s wallpaper, and it includes matching shelves.

What is this?
It’s available in different patterns, too.

Off the Wall, Kredema Design>>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>