Brandon Moore before his metamorphosis.
Brandon Ford is a female impersonator who transforms into his alter ego Monica Moore in less than an hour. He says makeup is the most important part of the illusion. Some of his tips:
- Apply makeup to create contour.
- Pluck, don't wax, your eyebrows.
- Use Preparation H on puffy eyes.
- Use a powder foundation.
- Mist your face with hairspray to prevent runny makeup.
- Apply peach-colored blush - it works on all skintones.
- Use a lip plumper to plump your lips, instead of lip gloss.
- Get laser hair removal for your bearded face.
- Thin hair near your forehead? Blend a powder the same shade as your head into your hair to give the illusion of thicker hair.
- Create cleavage with bronzer around your chest's pectoral muscle.
- Apply self-tanning bronzing cream for thinner legs.