You can’t bring gun-themed purses to the airport
Teenager Virginia Gibbs was prevented from boarding a plane because the gun design on her purse violated the rules.
Said Transportation Security Administration spokesman Greg Soule:
"Security checkpoints may be impacted or closed because replica weapons like toy guns, novelty grenades, fake bombs and other items appear similar to the real thing when viewed through an X-ray machine."
He suggested passengers do not bring these deceptive items when they are trying to catch a flight.
Was she an idiot to bring that purse, or were the TSA agents heavy-handed? Regardless of your opinion, here are some more actual deceptive products you may not want to bring to the airport:
Bang Bang Toy Gun Belt Buckle
Kaboom Bomb Candle
with Sparkling Wick
Disappearing (Trick) Knife
Ceramic Gun Wall Vase
Grenade with Screwdriver Set inside
Chinese Throwing Star Pendant Necklace
Homemade Dynamite Alarm Clock
– Gun-themed purse delays teen flier, CNN>>
– Prohibited Items for Travelers, Transportation Security Administration>>
– Bang Bang Toy Gun Belt Buckle, The Alley Chicago>>
– Kaboom Bomb Candles, The Green Head>>
– Disappearing (Trick) Knife, Grand Illusions>>
– Suck UK 1 Gun Ceramic Wall Vase with White Rose, Amazon>>
– Grenade Screwdriver, Craziest Gadgets>>
– Star pendant necklace, This Next>>
– The Defusable Clock Kit, Project Lab, Nootropic Design>>