(the "green ribbon," worn to support cancer fraud)
1) "…shaved her head and eyebrows and wore bandages on her chest to dupe people."
2) "In addition to the fraud and theft charges, …admitted falsely claiming she had terminal cancer."
3) "…charges stemming from loans one couple said they made years ago to help the man pay for a fabricated bout with cancer."
4) "A woman who authorities say scammed agencies and co-workers out of thousands of dollars by claiming she had terminal cancer…"
5) "…gave an emotional interview… saying she had terminal cancer and could not afford her medical bills."